AT: Quality Inn Railway Motel 51 Forrest Street KALGOORLIE 6430 WA
ON: Thursday 9th February 2017 from 7.30 am to 9.00 am
This briefing is intended for drilling industry personnel in all sectors and provides:
- ‘State of the nation’ for drilling at present – what’s happening?
- National driller licensing update (as needed)
- What’s currently required to qualify yourself and your personnel, (What your contract principals require, whether they are rail operators, water authorities, NBN, mines in WA or other states, exploration companies or landowners wanting a bore.)
- and – in plain English – how to get it
- and a stand-up breakfast (eg egg on a muffin, cheese toastie, fruit, tea, coffee)
CEO of ADITC*, Chair of National Uniform Driller Licensing Committee.
Register to attend by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for an invoice, or phoning 02 9428 3444. Your professional development briefing receipt is tax deductible.